Vietnam Visa requirement: How to obtain a Vietnam Visa?
A valid visa is required for almost citizens of foreign countries to visit Vietnam for any purposes from visiting friends and families to going on a business trip or leisure vacation. Fortunately, it is much easier these days for foreign passport holders to apply for visa to Vietnam as there are three available ways to go about this matter.
Applying for visa at Vietnam Embassy (traditional way, visa picked up at Vietnam Embassies)
Apply for Visa on arrival with VIETNAMSVISA.COM (visa picked up at Vietnam International Airports).
Apply for E-visa Vietnam with CHEAPEVISAVIETNAM.COM (visa picked up at Vietnam International Airports).
Get E-Visa Vietnam (Electronic Vietnam Visa) to travel to Vietnam by AIRPORTS, LAND PORTS, SEA PORT as the list which accepted E-Visa by applying online in website CHEAPEVISAVIETNAM.COM
Vietnam E-Visa is effective for citizens who don’t want to get Visa at Embassy or VOA, the country of customer is a country in the list allowed for E-Visa to Vietnam and customers want to stay in Vietnam for MAXIMUM 30 days and.
– Visa Administrative Institution: at Vietnam Immigration Department via applying in this website CHEAPEVISAVIETNAM.COM
– Processing time: 3 working days. In rush service you need apply for VOA (Visa on Arrival which can get in few hours).
– Required Documents: No documents needed
– How does it work? Just access in website CHEAPEVISAVIETNAM.COM, fill the form online, you will get a Confirmation Letter in a few minutes to know when you will get the Vietnam E-Visa. Normally E-Visa is coming to you via email within 3 working days, there is NO REFUND if the E-visa request is refused by Vietnam Immigration Dept.
– Finally you take the E-visa + your passport for SINGLE entry 30 days to get your visa procedure in 1 step and few mins at AIRPORTS, LAND PORTS or SEA PORTS as the list of ports in Vietnam accepted for E-Visa. Further information, please visit application process.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is effective for citizens who are living far away from the Vietnamese Embassies and do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail.
– Visa Administrative Institution: at Vietnam Immigration Department via applying in this website VIETNAMSVISA.COM OR TRUSTVIETNAMVISA.COM
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days. In rush service you can get visa Vietnam in 30 minutes to 4 hours.
– Required Documents: No documents needed
– How does it work? Just access in website VIETNAMSVISA.COM OR TRUSTVIETNAMVISA.COM, fill the form online, you will get a Confirmation Letter in a few minutes to know when you will get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter. Normally The Approval Letter is coming to you via email within 2 working days or from 4 – 8 working hours (urgent service), in 30 minutes (in emergency).
– Finally you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos (4*6 cm) + stamping fee 25 USD dollars for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entries to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies in United States
If you apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in United States, you need to know:
– Visa administrative Institution: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: it depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy for details.
– Required Documents: passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
Following is the information of the Embassies of Vietnam in United States which consists of their address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Embassy of Vietnam in Washington DC, United States
Address: 1233, 20th St., NW, Suite 400, Washington DC, 20036, USA
Phone: (1-202) 861 073
Fax: 1-202) 861 0917
Consulate General of Vietnam in San Francisco, United States
Address: 1700 California St, Suite 430 San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (1415) 922 1577
Fax: (1415) 922 1848
Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For E-Visa Vietnam, it will be accepted at all the ports in the list accepted E-Visa
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!
No 19, Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6, Dist 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline | Viber | WhatsApp: +84.1699.161.166 | +84 981.639.686